The following Terms and Conditions of Use apply for use of OATS; a service that is operated by the GEM Foundation (GEM). Please read thoroughly before requesting an account.
- OATS is intended for trial use and running light calculations and NOT for stress testing or heavy computations
- OATS is NOT intended for commercial use
- There is the "OpenQuake Users" Google group where you can find additional support
- Planned maintenance and upgrades to the service are notified to account holders via email
- Any data and models provided are only intended for demonstration purposes and are not to be considered scientifically correct or accurate
- GEM may terminate calculations if they are impacting other users of the service
- GEM reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel an OATS User account
- GEM is not able to guarantee data security within OATS
- GEM is not responsible for back up of data or models created by the user
- GEM may be monitoring system usage for performance and usage statistics
- GEM may change, suspend or discontinue the OATS service including any content (including, but not limited to text, data, information, input models, produced results) for any reason, at any time
- GEM will review accounts after a 30 day period
- GEM asks OATS users to participate in user experience research
- We would like to ask users to acknowledge GEM and the OpenQuake Engine when the application is used to carry out calculations in an academic context, and results are published
For any further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Request an OATS account now!